Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of your book. If your book is selected, we will contact you to initiate the process. We will then post our honest review and rating on Goodreads and Amazon/Kobo/iBooks sites for you, as well as on all our social media channels.
If you have a published FICTION novel currently available for sale on a traditional outlet (Amazon, Kindle, Kobo, iBooks etc), then send a request to email@example.com for a chance to be featured on all our social media channels.
What do you include in the request?
1. Put "Author Spotlight/Friday Read Request" in the subject line.
2. In the body of the email, give a brief bio of yourself and your work, and then a link to more information (Goodreads, your own website etc).
3. 'Like' Bookappisodes Facebook page found HERE so we can connect. Bookappisodes will 'like' you back if you have an author page (unfortunately, as we are business, we cannot 'friend' you, only 'like' or follow your page.
4. If you are chosen for the profile, you will be contacted through your email, at which time we will request your detailed bio information, book images, pictures etc.
5. You will be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and
If there's a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.